Children Clothing - Baby Clothes - Maternity Wear - Mothering
Children - Babies - Infant - Breast Feeding
A Practice Of Anesthesia For Infants And Children 5e
Provide optimal anesthetic care to your young patients with A Practice of Anesthesia in Infants and Children, 5th Edition, by Drs. Charles J. Cote, Jerrold Lerman, and Brian J. Anderson.110 experts representing 10 different countries on 6 continents bring you complete coverage of thesafe, effective administration of general and regional anesthesia to infants and children - covering standard techniques as well as the very latest advances.
- Find authoritative answers on everything from preoperative evaluation through neonatal emergencies to the PACU.
- Get a free laminated pocket reference guide inside the book!
- Quickly review underlying scientific concepts and benefit from expert information on preoperative assessment and anesthesia management, postoperative care, emergencies, and special procedures.
- Stay on the cutting edge of management of emergence agitation, sleep-disordered breathing and postoperative vomiting; the use of new devices such as cuffed endotracheal tubes and new airway devices; and much more.
- Familiarize yourself with the full range of available new drugs, including those used for premedication and emergence from anesthesia.
- Benefit from numerous new figures and tables that facilitate easier retention of the material;new insights from neonatologists and neonatal pharmacologists; quick summaries of each chapter; andmore than 1,000 illustrations that clarify key concepts.
- Access the entire text online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com, plus anextensive video library covering simulation, pediatric airway management, burn injuries, ultra-sound guided regional anesthesia, and much more; and newonline-only sections, tables and figures.
The etiology of infantile spasms/West syndrome remains unknown; the pathophysiology is poorly understood and the optimal course of treatment is controversial. The primary goal of this volume is to carefully assess all aspects of the disorder, provide the reader with a concise guide to the most effective and efficient means for establishing the diagnosis, formulating an appropriate treatment plan and assessing the outlook for long-term outcome.
Infantile Spasms: Diagnosis, Management and Prognosis also aims to provide a compact and structured knowledge-base which can be used to facilitate the development of future research protocols designed to uncover the basic mechanisms underlying this disorder and lead to more effective treatment modalities.
The Infant Jesus Of Prague
Historian-theologian Father Ludvik Nemec shares his research on the devotion of the Infant Jesus of Prague, giving a concise history and providing a multitude of prayers to the Infant Jesus for all occasions and various states in life.
Little Bruiser Articles
Little Bruiser Books